(as of Apr 12,2023 11:15:44 UTC – Details)
Sample recipe: Easy Blueberry Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a twelve-cup muffin tin with baking cup liners or gluten-free nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine bananas and baking soda. Allow the mixture to sit for at least 2 minutes. (Allowing the mashed bananas and baking soda to sit for at least 2 minutes before adding the rest of the ingredients is key to what makes these so light and fluffy.)
3. Stir buttery spread into the mashed bananas, then stir in sugar, salt, eggs, and vanilla extract.
4. Mix in flour, cinnamon, and lemon peel. Gently stir in blueberries.
5. Scoop batter into muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Place muffin tin on a cooling rack and cool for 2 minutes. Remove muffins from tin and place on rack to finish cooling. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
2 large very ripe bananas, peeled and mashed 1 teaspoon baking soda ⅓ cup dairy-free buttery spread, melted ½ cup sugar; ⅛ teaspoon salt 2 large eggs, whisked; 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 1 ½ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour with xanthan gum ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 cup frozen blueberries; 1 teaspoon dried lemon peel
Publisher : Everything; Illustrated edition (October 29, 2019)
Language : English
Paperback : 320 pages
ISBN-10 : 1507211287
ISBN-13 : 978-1507211281
Item Weight : 1.49 pounds
Dimensions : 8 x 0.7 x 9 inches