(as of Apr 12,2023 16:58:52 UTC – Details)
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F. Lightly flour a piece of parchment paper. Place a pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven to heat for 30 minutes.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the onion and mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until slightly browned, about 10 minutes. If starting to burn, turn down the heat. Add the sugar and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring, until the sugar melts. Cook for another 1 minute. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3. With a rolling pin, roll the pizza dough out to a 1/4-inch-thick, 12-inch-round disk. If the dough sticks to the pin, flour it slightly. Roll the edge over to form the crust and place on the prepared parchment paper.
4. Carefully transfer the parchment paper with the dough to the heated pizza stone. Bake without toppings for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven. Top with the cheese, caramelized mushrooms and onions, and prosciutto. Return the pizza to the oven; bake until the cheese is golden and bubbly, another 6 to 10 minutes.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes. Top the pizza with the arugula and nectarine slices. Drizzle with the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil and the balsamic glaze. Season with salt and pepper to taste, slice, and serve.
Publisher : Rockridge Press; Illustrated edition (December 17, 2019)
Language : English
Paperback : 176 pages
ISBN-10 : 1641529121
ISBN-13 : 978-1641529129
Item Weight : 15.2 ounces
Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.48 x 9.25 inches